Approved Antigen Test can Confirm a COVID-19 Infection
Results available within 30 minutes.
- Swab test is performed by a healthcare professional.
- Results are available within 30 minutes
- A negative COVID Antigen test result is accepted by some countries for travel purposes
Studies have shown that the Antigen test used by us have sensitivity of 98.1% and specificity of 99.8%.
(This is when compared to PCR testing from a population of people who were suspected of exposure to Covid-19 or presented with symptoms in the last 7 days.)
While no test can identify all disease, rapid antigen testing can help detect individuals who are potentially infectious.
Specificity is accuracy identifying negative cases, while sensitivity is accuracy identifying positive cases.
How is the test performed?
The test is collected from a simple nasal swab performed by a healthcare professional.
- Individual books an appointment online.
- At the clinic appointment, swab sample is taken by a qualified medical professional.
- Analysis of the sample is done at the test location.
- Results are dispatched to the individual through our secure MedApp portal within 30 minutes.
What are the limitations?
Like all screening tests there is a small chance of a false positive (indication that the disease is present when it is not) or a false negative (absence of the disease when in fact it is present). If you experience symptoms, we advise you to speak with your GP who can advise accordingly.
Corporate Covid Antigen Testing
We can organize a of programme of testing that works for your organisation. We have worked with organisations to routinely perform COVID Antigen testing on their staff at the workplace. This can be tailored in a way to fit with work schedules and shifts.
Our MedApp booking portal is simple to use and also provides access to approved users within the organization to view and manage appointment schedules.
If you are symptomatic or a close contact of a positive case, please do not use our testing service.