The MedApp software system was developed by AMS in 2016 and has over 200,000 users. From our offices in Cork (Ireland), we collaboratively work with companies that use MedApp to adapt and configure the software to meet their requirements.
Benefits of MedApp OH
A secure link can be emailed to the candidate for the pre-employment questionnaire to be filled out in advance of the Pre-Employment Medical assessment.
- Allow completion of Questionnaires at home online.
Record details of a new encounter using a simple online form, with suggested templates of information and content to record.
- Find previously logged encounters and cases using a simple search form.
Health Surveillance Alerts
Homepage/dashboard will show recent encounters and alert message to advise of health surveillance that are due based on historical data.
- Easily create Appointments from Health Surveillances
Clinic Schedule Management
Plan and Manage your Occupational Health clinic, and allow employees to book in online.
- Allow Employees to Book Appointments Online.
Important information reported clearly to allow the business to see potential issues, allowing the company to implement changes to address issues.
- Quickly Identify problem areas in order to address
Documents Scanned & Uploaded
All existing paper Occupational Health files can be scanned and uploaded to MedApp and linked under the employee’s MedApp profile page. AMS will manage the project of scanning, secure storage and ultimate shredding of paper files.
- We will completely handle the transfer of your files
Other Features Include
- Inbuilt Health Screening Products
- Calendar Management
- Integrations with Medical Laboratories
- Intuitive Traffic Light Indicators for Review of Questionnaires and Assessments
- Integrations with HR Systems
- Online Bookings/Referrals
- Automated Appointment Reminders
- Secure Sharing of Data outside of Occupational Health Departments
Our MedApp secure cloud-based software system allows your Occupational Health department to run more effectively and efficiently.