- In order to process your appointment, AMS will require the following information: name, contact telephone number, date of birth, email address, GP details and when applicable your Laya Healthcare membership number or credit card details.
- AMS will not pass on personal data to any third party without your prior written consent, nor will we send you promotional material unless requested.
- Credit card information is not shared with third parties, AMS take reasonable steps to protect this information.
- AMS will keep an accurate and up to date record of personal information. AMS will keep this personal data securely stored electronically and in hard copy.
- Our site may offer links to other websites. However, AMS assumes no responsibly for the contents of these websites and may have no control over the content of these sites. Any contract for goods or services entered into with these websites will be made with the owners/controllers of those websites and not AMS.
Note: Personal details provided will be used only for the purpose of registering and conducting the screening. All personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 in Ireland.
Child Safeguarding Statement