Advanced Medical Services (AMS), based in Ireland is the leading provider of onsite Medical, Health and Wellness services. We work with schools, sporting organisations, multinationals & SME’s. We are dedicated to providing gold standard services that are focused on prevention & helping people live healthier lives. To date over 650,000 people have availed of one of AMS’s services. We use state of the art technology combining a dynamic delivery and back office team with a leading group of medical professionals who are focused on preventative medicine.
AMS are looking for dynamic, proactive self-starters who enjoy working front of house with patients and medical staff ensuring a first-class delivery of different types of health & wellness clinics. We are looking for a Full-Time Clinic Co-ordinator – Full Drivers Licence Essential as Job comes with company transport.
Location: Munster / Cork
Monday – Friday (with some weekend work)
Our clinic co-ordinators manage clinics from across multiple industries and sectors across the country from start to finish. This involves setting up the pop-up medical clinic onsite at our client’s locations with key accountabilities including;
- Opening the clinics, including set up of the rooms and equipment.
- Working closely with medical professionals including typically a doctor and nurse/technician onsite, planning the smooth running of the day.
- Providing excellent and efficient customer service experience to corporate, school & sports clients. Our relationship with clients and people that participate in our screening services is of paramount importance to AMS. The Clinic Co-ordinator is the point of contact and therefore crucial in ensuring a first-class service.
- Liaising with HR managers and administrators within corporate companies, communicating regularly on clinic progress and ensuring optimum participation.
- Welcoming patients booked into the clinic, and directing them to the appropriate medical staff.
- Managing admin associated with clinic, ensuring appropriate documentation is completed with the highest standards of GDPR in line with AMS policies.
- Reporting to head office on a daily basis on metrics and any issues encountered during the day.
- Managing/ordering medical supplies and equipment from AMS office including appropriate medical equipment for clinic type, adequate supplies for scheduled clinics and the servicing of equipment.
- This position involves nationwide travel, including overnight stays and includes lifting and setting up of equipment for each clinic (with appropriate aids).
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Front of house customer service mind-set.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage busy clinics.
- Strong administrative skills. Attention to detail is very important.
- IT Literate (MS word, excel).
- Full Clean Driving License Essential
Job Type: Full-time