Advanced Medical Services (AMS) is a leading medical services company and has recently developed and launched a leading edge Occupational Health Management Software platform for the Corporate and SME market. Building on the success of our initial client deployments, we are now recruiting for a high calibre Software Sales Executive with a proven track record to significantly grow the deployment of our Software in both Ireland and the UK.
We are looking for a Software Sales Executive
Region: Ireland / UK
We are recruiting for a highly driven and talented Software Sales Executive to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting high-growth company that is focussed on significant growth in both the Irish and UK market. We are a highly innovative company with a strong track record of bringing disruptive solutions to the market in areas such as health screening, medical management software and diagnostics. We require a Software Sales professional to join our team to successfully drive sales in the Occupational Health Management Software sector.
The Role of the Software Sales Executive is:
- Responsible for driving Sales focussing on the corporate and SME market.
- Drive sales activities for an assigned geographic area (Ireland and the UK) & to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- This is a frontline quota-carrying sales role spanning initial pipeline development to successful closing of sales processes.
- Drive a multi-channel sales strategy to new and existing accounts
- Manage sales activities on company CRM system
- Work closely with software team to communicate customer requirements and solutions
- Lead on all stages of the sales process to include proposal, bidding and negotiation.
- To work as a team player alongside other team members ensuring a successful delivery of AMS solutions and services across different business units.
- Develop a strong understanding of market dynamics, trends and competition.
Develop long term relationships with clients
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Proven Track Record (3+ years) in Software Sales
This job description is not exhaustive it indicates the main responsibilities of the post and is subject to periodic revision and amendment with the post holder.